RN Supervisor needed for outpatient center- part of a large medical group
- Setting: Internal Medicine.
- Must have recent supervisory experience in an emergency room, urgent care or outpatient setting.
- Exempt position.
Responsible for providing professional nursing care by assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the care of patients under the supervision of a clinician or Registered Nurse. Delegates tasks as needed to professionals and para-professional teammates. Coordinates activities and works closely with clinicians and teammates to maintain efficient department functions and ensures successful operation of the department. Responsible for performing operational duties as required under the supervision of the site administrator or designee.
- Over 3 year and up to and including 5 years of experience.
- Experience in specialty areas such as OR, OB, GI, ER, CEN, CCRN or Urgent Care
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Current California RN license.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to type 25 wpm.
- Basic Life Support for healthcare providers.
- Manual dexterity to use/handle equipment and instruments.
- Skilled in phlebotomy and I.V. therapy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to concurrently perform multiple tasks.
Paid time off