Medical Front Office Specialist
Medical Front Office Specialist Needed for Busy Family Practice
We are looking for a professional to help make the front office and insurance verification process run smoothly. The teams culture calls for superior customer service, excellent understanding of scheduling and insurance. This includes insurance verification, authorizations, entering demographics, and all check in and check out duties.
- Answer telephones using correct telephone etiquette at all times, recording legible and complete messages, handling questions, transferring incoming calls appropriately, contacting physicians, insurance companies, hospitals, diagnostic facilities, billing departments, etc… as necessary.
- Review patient intake information to verify insurance coverage.
- Verify patient insurance information, call for insurance authorization, patient address, telephone, etc…
- Responsible for scheduling new and follow up appointments including patient testing.
- 2+ years medical administrative experience
- High Degree of Professionalism and confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task while producing accurate work
- Prior experience with HMO, PPO, Commercial, Medicare insurances is a plus
- Be familiar with referrals, authorization, pre-certifications, and eligibility
Full-time, Temporary to Permanent
Beginning of employment
Duration of employment
Healthcare/ Medical Office
San Antonio, Texas
Full Time: Monday - Friday
May 12, 2020
July 17, 2020