Medical Biller and Collector
Medical Biller and Collector needed for busy surgery group
- Preparing, reviewing, and transmitting claims using billing software, including electronic and paper claim processing.
- Following up on unpaid claims within standard billing cycle timeframe.
- Checking each payment for accuracy and compliance with contract discount.
- Calling insurance companies regarding any discrepancy in payments if necessary
- Reviewing accounts for insurance of patient follow-up.
- Researching and appealing denied bills.
- Answering all patient or insurance telephone inquiries pertaining to assigned accounts.
- Setting up patient payment plans and work collection accounts.
- Updating cash spreadsheets and running collection reports.
Will also provide excellent customer service when interacting with patients regarding their bills and insurance coverage. We need a team-player that enjoys being a medical professional.
- Minimum of 2 years recent medical billing and collection experience
- Completion of a Medical Billing and Course
- Knowledge of full cycle medical billing
Full-time, Temporary to Permanent
Beginning of employment
Duration of employment
Healthcare/ Medical Office
Full Time: Monday - Friday
May 12, 2020
July 17, 2020