As a member of the healthcare team, the Medical Assistant is responsible to assist in the examination and treatment of patients and to deliver high quality care and service under the instruction of the providers. The Medical Assistant will be required to perform clinical tasks such as rooming patients, taking vitals, administering injections.
Back Office Duties in a fast-placed urgent care setting
Room patients, obtain vitals and udpate in EMR system
Assist with minor office procedures, suture removals, and bandaging
Give injections, venipuncture, and urinalysis testing
BAT Certified Preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Completion certificate from a recognized medical assisting school
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum 2 years of back office experience
- EMR experience Required
- Urgent Care xperience is a plus
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 K, and sick paid time off