Limited X-Ray Technician
Immediate opening for Limited X-Ray Technician needed for busy Family Practice.
- Perform diagnostic procedures within license; achieving a high level of image quality in a minimal amount of time using correct anatomical markers
- Maintains a clean, functional work environment to include patient log maintenance, adequate supplies
- Gathers pertinent previous studies, films, and patient documentation to submit to Radiologist for interpretation
- Performs visual inspection of image for exposure factors (contrast, density, etc.) to ensure technical quality of digital image
- Demonstrates knowledge and the ability to utilize multiple EMR systems
- Rooms patients utilizing best practice MA workflow and maintains patient flow per schedule
- Knowledge of DOT testing, venipunture and injections
- Anticipates patient care needs and consults with provider as needed
- Documents patient information collected, care given and treatments provided as well as charges in a clear and concise manner in EMR.
- Assists with patient phone messages/tasks and documents in EMR.
- Organizes, stocks and maintains an orderly, clean and uncluttered work area, including but not limited to exam rooms, procedure rooms and patient care areas.
- A minimum of 2 years recent experience as a Limited X-Ray Technician
- Previous experience in at a Family Practice
- Excellent work history and references
- Current Limited X-Ray Licence
- Experience as a Medical Assistant and DOT Certified
- Bilingual English/ Spanish
Full-time, Temporary to Permanent
Beginning of employment
Duration of employment
Healthcare/ Medical Office
Las Vegas, NV
Full Time: Monday - Friday
$ 20 - $ 24
May 12, 2020
July 17, 2020