RN Case Manager needed for Utilization Review
San Diego, CA
We are working with a professional and progressive Healthcare Organization that is in need of an experienced RN Case Manager for an immediate opening. Great pay and full assistance with credentialing. If you have prior Utilization Review/ Case Management apply with HALO Staffing Group today.
The RN Case Manager assists patients in the utilization of appropriate health care services.Position may require Utilization Management and Discharge Planning, Chronic Disease Case Management based on inpatient settings.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years case management experience.
- Experience handling and mitigating unnecessary ED/ hospitalizations
- Must understand Medicare/ Commercial and Managed Care insurances
- Understanding of medication reconciliation and multi-specialty care
- JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Education: Bachelor degree in Nursing (BSN)
Experience: Two (2) years of combined clinical experience in an acute care hospital setting
License / Certification: •Current California RN license •Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification PREFERRED
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: •Case management, discharge planning, or utilization management experience in the acute, sub-acute, home health setting or managed care environment •CCM or ACM Case Management certification