Our client is a reproductive Surgery Center, and is seeking a high energy certified surgical technician with the ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment and provide exceptional and personalized care. With highly trained physicians,nurses, and technicians, their goal is to find innovative and dedicated professionals to join their expert fertility team.
- Able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to assist the surgeon in performing various surgical procedures for gynecologic patients.
- Assists surgeon in operating while ensuring maintenance of on-site sterilization.
- Maintains proficiency and knowledge to provide surgeon needs,techniques,and requirements at all times.
- Demonstrates the ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships with patients, physicians,nurses,and other health team members.
- Processes and sterilizes instruments and assists with room turnover.
- Upholds professional standards and performs work responsibilities in a respectful manner
- Assists the circulating nurse in performing surgical functions according to established guidelines.
- Ensures the operating rooms are fully stocked, with valid expiration dates on all supplies
- Must have completed a surgical technician program from an accredited school
- 2 years of working experience required
- Current BLS certification
- Available for full-time work
Great pay and excellent work environment.