HALO Staffing Group is seeking a bilingual Clinical Coordinator who speaks fluent English and Mandarin (Chinese) or English and Spanish for a specialty medical group in Pasadena. The Coordinator position involves working in a call center environment with frequent customer interaction and typing. Training is provided. An interest in reproductive medicine a big plus.
- Contacting members (patients) in English, Spanish or Chinese to schedule appointments and set follow up visits.
- Communicating with doctor offices to request or send medical records and schedule meetings.
- Answering in-bound calls and scheduling for new patients and return visits.
- Performing clerical tasks and maintaining detailed and accurate documentation and records.
- Other duties, projects, and actions as assigned
- Must have high school degree or equivalent
- Must speak fluent English and Mandarin (Chinese) or fluent English/ Spanish
- Must have strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills and demonstrate respect, patience, and helpfulness with customers and co-workers
- Must be responsible, detail-oriented, and professional
- Must understand and comply with HIPAA (patient privacy) regulations
- Medical Assistant certification and/or familiarity with the medical/healthcare industry is helpful
- Bachelors degree preferred