The Medical Marketing/ Physician Liaison is responsible for developing, managing, and expanding physician relationships for our Reproductive Medicine practice. These activities may include but are not limited to: relationship building, marketing, public relations, customer service, and patient referral coordination.
- Develops, expands and maintains professional relationships with new and existing physician partners.
- Provides a consistent presence in the community with all identified physician partners.
- Develops and implements marketing strategies approved by the Marketing Director.
- Creates and executes weekly call plan with guidance from Marketing Director
- Provides information to physician partners such as marketing updates, educational material, and relevant market trends.
- Provides consistent, frequent communication with physician partners including but not limited to our organizational quality, competencies and unique offerings of our facilities.
- Facilitates communication between staff and partners to promote relationships and assist in problem solving.
- Knowledge of Healthcare compliance.
- Constantly strives to improve the image of company in the healthcare community.
- Performs other duties as required
High school or equivalent required; Bachelor’s preferred.
Minimum 1 year of healthcare sales experience required with established positive relationships within the medical, hospital and surgical communities in your territory.