Medical Assistant Back Office- Family Practice Setting
Great opportunity to put your back office Medical Assistant Skills to work.
Office is located in the Irvine area and specializes in providing excellent customer service, cozy and professional office, focusing on Family Practice.
- Solid and professional work history with over 1 year of paid medical experience.
- Knowledge of back office duties with background in Family Practice or Urgent Care
- Rooming patients, injections, vitals, provider assist, EKG's and Rx Refills.
- Ability to handle and manage referrals and authorizations.
- Must have EMR- Nextgen experience
1 Year of Medical Assistant Experience
Completion of a Medical Assistant Course
High School Diploma or Equivalent
EMR- Nextgen Experience
Solid Work History and good references
Great pay and immediate start