You’ll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So if you’re open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is eager to learn and grow their experience within our Nephrology Department. Here you will experience a fast paced, learning environment, with a team that is driven and committed to delivering exceptional patient care
Your primary responsibilities will consist of rooming patients, monitoring tasks, and assisting with phones. In this role you will assist with urinalysis, EKGs, and must be comfortable with giving injections. On average, you will be expected to assist with 16 patients per shifts while supporting the Providers.
- Completion of a formal Medical Assistant Program
- Medical Assistant Certification or minimum two years of experience
- BLS certification for the Healthcare Provider by the American Heart Association (AHA)
Preferred Education/Experience/Specialized Skills/Certification:
- Nephrology experience
- Bilingual English and Spanish
- Comfortable delivering injections